|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Heat oven to425°F.
2. Thoroughly butter 6 large custard cups or iron popover pans. Place in oven and heat while preparing batter.
3. Beat eggs slightly. Beat in milk. Add flour and salt. Beat vigorously with an electric beater or rotary beater for 2 minutes.
4. Fill heated custard cups two-thirds full.
5. Bake about 40 minutes or until browned and well puffed. Do not open oven door during first 30 minutes of baking time.
6. Remove popovers and serve at once