1 Cup (16 tbs) (More Than Gourmet's red wine sauce)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Rub the filet with olive oil, thyme and salt and pepper to taste on all sides and place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
3. In a hot saute pan, add shallots and garlic along with wine and reduce.
4. In another skillet, add the filet mignon and brown on all sides. Once browned, pop into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
5. Once the garlic-shallots mix is reduced, add cream and turn down low and reduce further until thick.
6. Once thick, add whole butter and stir. Season with salt and pepper.
7. In a pan, add the bacon and render the fat. Set the bacon lardens into the mix and stir on low heat.
8. In a pan of boiling water, cook the green beans al dente. Once done, strain out the water.
9. Add the bacon sauce to the beans and mix well.
10. In a saucepan, add the More Than Gourmet red wine sauce and reduce until thick.
8. Plate the filet mignon and add the green beans on the side and drizzle the red wine sauce on the side and serve.