Grilled chicken sandwich with carolina bbq sauce is a perfect meal. Normally, grilled sandwich is served with various kinds of bbq sauces and dips. The Carolina bbq sauce gives the dish a special flavor and taste. Enjoy Grilled chicken sandwich with carolina bbq sauce.
Apple cider vinegar
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
Crushed red pepper
Boneless chicken thighs
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Mix all the ingredients for marinade and marinate the chicken.
2. Let the chicken marinate for 2 hours.
3. Mix all the sauce ingredients and reduce it until thick.
4. Grill the chciken thighs for 5-8 minutes from each side.
5. Dip the chicken into sauce from both sides and cook for some more time.
6. Toast the buns until crispy.
7. Place the chicken on the bun, spread some coleslaw.
8. Put sliced tomatoes over it and then the other bun.
9. Serve it with ketchup.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.