1. In a skillet over medium heat, put ground chuck and warm it for a few minutes. Transfer them to a bowl.
2. In the same skillet, sauté the onion until soft. Put green pepper and garlic. Stir well and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add in the ground chuck and stir well.
4. In a bowl, put Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, sugar and sloppy joe sauce and mix well.
5. Pour it into the skillet. Stir well and simmer for a few minutes.
6. Place the mixture onto each hamburger bun.
This is one of those recipes that you will love because it's quick, easy and inexpensive. Make this all-American cafeteria classic sandwich yourself at home and have it ready in just 20 minutes for a satisfying weekday dinner. It is simple and just plain tasty. A good recipe for a good old fashion sloppy joe!