In this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make a healthy version of Pork Fajitas. Learn how to make fajitas that everyone will love with this healthy cooking recipe.
1 Tablespoon, divided
1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced
1⁄2 , sliced
Whole wheat tortillas
Taco mix cheese
1. In a bowl, season pork loin with fajita seasoning and set aside.
2. In a pan, pour in half of the olive oil and heat on medium – high.
3. Add in the seasoned pork to the pan and stir fry until pork is cooked all the way through.
4. Take out the pork and set aside in a bowl.
5. To the same pan add in the remaining olive oil and stir fry the onion and bell pepper together.
6. Add pork back to the pan and stir fry with onion and pepper.
7. In another pan, warm up the tortilla.
8. Place the pork over the tortillas and top with taco mix cheese. Serve and enjoy!
Love Mexican food? We've got something tailor made for you. Watch this video now to learn a Healthy Pork Fajitas recipe that scores high both on taste and health. You would want to make this snack over and over again.