1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large skillet with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, caramelize the shallots and garlic.
3. Add heavy cream and reduce.
4. In another pan with a little but of olive oil on high heat, cook the oysters. De-glaze with white wine and set aside.
5. Add the spinach, salt and pepper into the cream mix.
6. Lay out the oyster shells and place the cooked oysters on it.
7. Place the creamy spinach over it and finish with some prosciutto ham and shredded Parmesan cheese.
8. Place in the oven for 3-4 minutes.
9. Plate, garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve with Marques de Riscal Rioja wine.