Stomach filling Banana bread is perfect with Indian Tea or can be eaten by itself. Kids will love them.
All purpose flour
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (or walnut)
1 Tablespoon, powdered
Rest of the ingredeints
3 Medium, mashed
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (As required to adjust the consistency of the dough)
1. Peheat the oven to 350 F
2. Take a bowl and mix all the dry ingredients in it.
3. In another bowl with the mashed ripe bananas add the oil, sugar and vanilla extract. Mix to combine well.
4. Add this banana mixture to the dry ingredients bowl. Mix well to get the desired consistency. Do not over mix the dough.
5. Take a banana bread baking tray and spray it with cooking spray to grease the surface of the tray. Pour the banana bread mixture into it and bake in the preheated oven for about 45 - 60 minutes.
6. After 50 minutes, check with a tooth pick and when the tooth pick comes out clean, remove the banana bread onto a cooling rack to cool.
7. Serve the banana bread fresh either with a warm cup of tea or by itself.
Wondering what to do with ripe bananas lying with you? Take a look at this video that shares an interesting recipe for banana bread which is really effortless and can be prepared in no time. The recipe uses flax seeds and pecans or walnuts making it absolutely nutritious. Watch this step by step video and give it a try.