|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or walnut)|
|Flax seeds||1 Tablespoon, powdered|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Rest of the ingredeints|
|Ripe bananas||3 Medium, mashed|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (As required to adjust the consistency of the dough)|
1. Peheat the oven to 350 F
2. Take a bowl and mix all the dry ingredients in it.
3. In another bowl with the mashed ripe bananas add the oil, sugar and vanilla extract. Mix to combine well.
4. Add this banana mixture to the dry ingredients bowl. Mix well to get the desired consistency. Do not over mix the dough.
5. Take a banana bread baking tray and spray it with cooking spray to grease the surface of the tray. Pour the banana bread mixture into it and bake in the preheated oven for about 45 - 60 minutes.
6. After 50 minutes, check with a tooth pick and when the tooth pick comes out clean, remove the banana bread onto a cooling rack to cool.
7. Serve the banana bread fresh either with a warm cup of tea or by itself.
Calories 419 Calories from Fat 159
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.6%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.71 mg0.24%
Sodium 417.7 mg17.4%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.8%
Sugars 30.7 g
Protein 6 g11%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 5.7%
Calcium 3% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet