|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Poultry seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped pimiento||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned mushrooms stems and pieces||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Thin spaghetti||7 Ounce, cooked, drained (1 Package)|
|Diced cooked turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Add onions and cook gently until onion is tender but not browned. Blend in flour, salt, pepper, poultry seasoning and dry mustard. Cook 1 minute.
3. Remove saucepan from heat and stir in milk. Return to heat and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil. Add 1/2 cup shredded cheese and pimiento. Continue cooking until cheese is melted.
4. Remove sauce from heat and stir in mushrooms and mushroom liquid.
5. Place a layer of cooked spaghetti in a 2-quart casserole. Cover with a layer of turkey and a layer of sauce. Repeat process and finish with a layer of spaghetti. Sprinkle 1/3 cup Cheddar cheese over top of casserole.
6. Cover casserole and bake about 20 minutes or until cheese melts and mixture is piping hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2151 Calories from Fat 770
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 87 g133.3%
Saturated Fat 47 g235.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 387.1 mg129%
Sodium 3394.2 mg141.4%
Total Carbohydrates 208 g69.2%
Dietary Fiber 10.9 g43.5%
Sugars 34.5 g
Protein 137 g274.5%
Vitamin A 62.6% Vitamin C 50.4%
Calcium 83.8% Iron 17.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet