Ocean Perch Creole
|For creole sauce|
|Ocean perch fillets/Pollock fillets||2 Pound (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine/Water||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Tarragon leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
1. Prepare the Creole Sauce.
2. Preheat the oven to very hot (450°).
3. Place the fish fillets in a single layer in a 13 1/2 x 8 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish. Combine the olive oil, white wine or water, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon and pepper in a small bowl; mix until well blended. Pour the liquid over the fish; turn the fish over to coat. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
4. Bake the fish in the preheated very hot oven (450°) for 8 to 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when pierced with a fork. Carefully remove the fish with a slotted spatula to paper toweling to drain. Transfer the drained fish to a warmed serving platter; keep warm. Reserve the cooking liquid for the Creole Sauce.
5. Add the reserved fish cooking liquid to the Creole Sauce. Bring to boiling; boil for 3 minutes.
6. Spoon the Creole Sauce over the fish on the platter.
Calories 277 Calories from Fat 85
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.8%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 200 mg66.7%
Sodium 132.5 mg5.5%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.09 g0.35%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 42 g84.6%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 17% Iron 17.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet