This is a great recipe, but I would be careful when making this dish since the sauce needs to be made at the last minute so it does not break on you. My advice would be to add the ingredients almost cooked into the sauce that you are about to finish.
Whipping cream/Half and half
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated
12 Ounce, cooked
6 Ounce, slice
1 Small, slice
2 Clove (10 gm), chop
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Tablespoon, chopped finely
1. Chop the onion, slice the mushrooms and dice the cooked turkey breast, keep it aside in separate bowl.
2. Heat cream slowly in large pot until hot, do not boil.
3. Stir in parmesan cheese and heat until melted and cream thickens, add turkey and keep hot.
4. In a pan and the wine and olive oil let it reduce and sauté mushrooms, onion in olive oil until slightly browned.
5. Add mixture to cream mixture, adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6. In the same pan sauté garlic and keep it aside.
7. Top with garlic and sprinkle some chopped parsley.
8. Serve the Turkey Tetrazzini along with pasta.
Wondering what to do with last night's left over turkey?? Think no more, here's an easy to make and filling recipe of Creamy Turkey Tetrazzini. The dish can be served at any occasion and is sure to impress your family and friends. Do watch this video and try out this innovative dish.