Trout Filets with Crabmeat Sauce
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for dredging)|
|Rice||4 Cup (64 tbs), cooked|
|Green beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into 4 inch pieces|
|Green onion top||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cayanne pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Lump crabmeat||1⁄2 Pound|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
1. In a microwave safe bowl, place beans, add water, cover with a plastic wrap and microwave for 4 to 5 minutes.
1. In a skillet, heat olive oil and butter, dredge the trout nicely into the flour, and brown from both sides, until they turn golden brown.
2. In a sauce pan melt butter, add green onions, cook for few minutes, add white wine, heavy cream and cayenne pepper.
3.Cook on medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, reduce the heat to medium, stir for 5 minutes. Seson with salt and pepper.
4. Add crab-meat and fold nicely. Turn the heat off.
5. In a small bowl, take the egg yolks, add little bit of the cream sauce, and mix, pour the mixture into the pan and stir.
6. Simmer for few more minutes.
7. In a mixing bowl, place cooked rice, add green onions and mix.
8. In a serving plate, place trout, rice and steamed beans, top the trout with sauce.