|Warm water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (105° To 115°F)|
|Active dry yeast||2 Tablespoon (2 Packages)|
|Granulated sugar||37 Teaspoon (1 Teaspoon Plus 3/4 Cup)|
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), softened (1 1/2 Sticks)|
|All purpose flour||5 1⁄2 Cup (88 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
1. In large bowl, combine 1/2 cup warm water, yeast, and 1 teaspoon granulated sugar; stir to dissolve. Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. Add remaining 1/4 cup warm water and 1/2 cup butter; mix well. With wooden spoon, stir in remaining 3/4 cup granulated sugar, salt, and 2 cups flour just until blended. Gradually beat in eggs and 1 cup flour. Stir in 2 1/4 cups flour.
2. Turn dough onto lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth and elastic, 8 to 10 minutes, working in enough of remaining 1/4 cup flour just to keep dough from sticking. Cut dough in half and cut each half into 16 equal pieces. Cover dough and let rest 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Melt remaining 1/4 cup butter; set aside. Grease 9- to 10-inch tube pan.
4. Shape each piece of dough into tight ball. Place half of balls in prepared pan; brush with half of melted butter and sprinkle with half of sugar mixture. Repeat with remaining dough, melted butter, and sugar mixture. Cover pan with plastic wrap and let dough rise in warm place (80° to 85°F) until doubled in volume, about 1 hour.
5. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°F. Bake until browned and bread sounds hollow when lightly tapped, about 45 minutes. If top browns too quickly, cover with foil during last 15 minutes of baking. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan. Serve warm, or cool on wire rack to serve later. Reheat if desired.