1. Remove the skin from the chicken leg and marinate the chicken with citrus marinade.
2. Let it rest in the marinade for 30 minutes.
3. Prepare the grill with mesquite wood.
4. After 30 minutes place the chicken on the grill and grill them for 30-40 minutes on all side or until the chicken is cooked.
5. Once done remove and let it rest for some time.
6. Serve the grilled chicken along with a glass of chilled beer.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 190 Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.6%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g14%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 68 mg22.7%
Sodium 392.2 mg16.3%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.5%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 14 g28.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet