Just me blabbering about marriage advice and cooking breakfast for my sweetie pie honey bunch.
Salt and pepper
Buttermilk biscuit dough
1 Medium, peeled, diced
1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to required temperature.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil. Set aside.
3. BUTTERMILK BISCUITS: Cut the buttermilk biscuits dough and place on the baking sheet.
4. Bake till done or golden brown color. Remove from oven and brush wuth butter. Set aside.
5. SCRAMBLED EGGS: In a bowl, mix eggs, salt and pepper till combined.
6. In a pan, melt 1 teaspoon butter on medium heat and pour the egg mixture.
7. Cook for few minutes while slowly stirring with the spatula till eggs are scrambled to desired consistency. Transfer onto a plate.
8. TURKEY SAUSAGE: In a skillet, melt 1 teaspoon butter and put the sausages on it.
9. Cook on both sides till done. Transfer on to a paper towel to drain off excess butter.
10. In another skillet, melt butter. Add the apples and cook them till tender.
11. Sprinkle brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract and continue to cook till soft. Transfer it into the plate.
12. In a serving plate, arrange the scrambled eggs, country fired apples, sausages and buttermilk biscuits and serve with grits, hash browns and juice.
Starting off your day right can do wonders to you. And what better way to do so than start with a super-healthy, super-indulgent breakfast. This video presents a slew of breakfast options that you can opt for. Easy, healthy, and quick, these breakfast treats will surely get you going. Watch this video for more ideas.