Random: Cooking Breakfast with Marriage Advice
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Buttermilk biscuit dough||1⁄2 Pound|
|Green apple||1 Medium, peeled, diced|
|Brown sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||3 Drop|
|Grits||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to required temperature.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil. Set aside.
3. BUTTERMILK BISCUITS: Cut the buttermilk biscuits dough and place on the baking sheet.
4. Bake till done or golden brown color. Remove from oven and brush wuth butter. Set aside.
5. SCRAMBLED EGGS: In a bowl, mix eggs, salt and pepper till combined.
6. In a pan, melt 1 teaspoon butter on medium heat and pour the egg mixture.
7. Cook for few minutes while slowly stirring with the spatula till eggs are scrambled to desired consistency. Transfer onto a plate.
8. TURKEY SAUSAGE: In a skillet, melt 1 teaspoon butter and put the sausages on it.
9. Cook on both sides till done. Transfer on to a paper towel to drain off excess butter.
10. In another skillet, melt butter. Add the apples and cook them till tender.
11. Sprinkle brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract and continue to cook till soft. Transfer it into the plate.
12. In a serving plate, arrange the scrambled eggs, country fired apples, sausages and buttermilk biscuits and serve with grits, hash browns and juice.
Calories 1330 Calories from Fat 479
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g83.2%
Saturated Fat 17.5 g87.7%
Trans Fat 0.6 g
Cholesterol 514 mg171.3%
Sodium 2438 mg101.6%
Total Carbohydrates 155 g51.6%
Dietary Fiber 9.3 g37.2%
Sugars 30.6 g
Protein 60 g119.1%
Vitamin A 39.1% Vitamin C 6049.6%
Calcium 21.6% Iron 62.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet