I got some "Big Ron's Rub" and tried it out on some Beef, Pork Ribs & Fajitas. The end results are interesting. Enjoy the Flick. Please do watch the Big Ron's Rub Rib Fajita Test Part 2 to get a complete recipe.
For the pork spare ribs
Pork spare ribs
3 Tablespoon (Big Rob’s Rub, Hint of Houston)
For the beef ribs
3 Tablespoon (Big Rob’s Rub, Just rub it on)
For the fajita
4 Tablespoon (For greasing)
4 Tablespoon (Big Rob’s Rub, Hint of Houston)
1. Prepare the smoker and the grill.
2. Season the pork spare ribs with the mustard and rub, just brush it on.
3. Season the beef ribs with the mustard and rub, Hint of Houston.
4. Make cuts on the skirt steak with a knife and season it with olive oil, lime juice and rub, Hint of Houston.
5. One done place the ribs on the rib rack and let it smoke for couple of 3-4 hours.
6. Place the skirt steak on the grill; flip it once in a while, grill it for 60 minutes.
7. After 60 minutes remove the skirt steak and slice them.
8. Remove the ribs from the smoker and let it rest for 10 minutes and the serve.
9. Serve the ribs along with a side of roasted potatoes and serve the fajita along with tortillas and salsa.