In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her *Extra Sloppy* Sloppy Joes. A great combination of flavors, and it makes a complete meal!
1 Pound (May Use Laura'S Lean 4% Fat)
Sloppy joe seasoning packet
Sloppy joe seasoning
1 Ounce (Mccormick)
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Prepared /Homemade)
Whole wheat buns
5. In a skillet, cook the beef till brown.
6. Remove from fire, add sloppy joe seasoning mix and tomato paste. Put it back on medium heat to cook for another 10 minutes.
8. Spread the cooked beef on the bottom half of the sandwich bun.
9. Spread a layer of coleslaw over the beef and place a tomato slice, cap it with the top half of the sandwich bun.
10. Serve with Frito chips, and apple slices.
Why blow away your hard earned cash on ordering take-outs when learning how to make something tasty and economical like sloppy Joe at home will yield equally impressive results. Betty details a step-by-step recipe on this America's favorite snack. It's such a cinch to make that you will love making it at your home. Watch the video recipe to learn more about this.
Betty's Extra Sloppy Sloppy Joe Sandwich Recipe Video