|Thin spaghetti||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Instant chicken broth/1 chicken bouillon cube||1 Teaspoon (1 Envelope)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Evaporated milk||16 Ounce (1 Tall Can)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Pimientos||2 , diced|
|Diced cooked turkey||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Cook spaghetti, drain; place in buttered, 8-cup, shallow baking dish.
2. While spaghetti cooks, saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a large saucepan. Blend in the flour, instant chicken broth or bouillon cube, salt, dry mustard; pepper; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture bubbles. Slowly stir in evaporated milk, then the liquid from the mushrooms plus enough water to make 1 1/2 cups. Cook and stir until sauce thickens and bubbles 3 minutes; stir in mushrooms and pimientos.
3. Mix 2 cups sauce with drained spaghetti in baking dish, making a well in center to hold the turkey mixture.
4. Combine turkey with remaining sauce; spoon into dish with spaghetti; sprinkle cheeses on top.
5. Bake in hot oven (425°) 20 minutes, or until bubbly and golden
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3104 Calories from Fat 1102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 124 g191.3%
Saturated Fat 70.3 g351.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 626 mg208.7%
Sodium 4678 mg194.9%
Total Carbohydrates 262 g87.5%
Dietary Fiber 13.7 g55%
Sugars 63.7 g
Protein 224 g448.2%
Vitamin A 142.6% Vitamin C 216.4%
Calcium 240.1% Iron 28.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet