2. In a bowl, put together sugar, ginger powder, clove powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon powder, and mix well.
3. In a bowl, put the eggs, and beat well add in pumpkin puree and mix well.
4. Add in the sugar mixture and stir well to mix.
5. While still stirring, stream in the evaporated milk and stir until well combined.
6. In a premade pie crust, pour the pumpkin mixture.
7. Reduce the oven heat to 350 F, and bake for 75 minutes or until a fork inserted comes out clean.
8. Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.