1. In an iron skillet, preheat the oil.
2. Sprinkle the chicken breast with onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper on both the sides.
3. Roll the chicken in flour, and coat it evenly on all the sides, tap to remove excess flour.
4. Carefully place the chicken, in hot oil and let it fry for about 5 minutes, flip and fry for another 5 minutes. Continue to cook for 4 to 6 minutes flipping the chicken once more or until it turns golden brown in color.
5. Remove and drain on kitchen paper.
How about some juicy Southern Fried Chicken for a special occasion? Dave is showing us this simple and delicious recipe to be enjoyed at home. Now you won’t have to rush to restaurants to enjoy them. All it needs is chicken and seasoning, marinating and deep frying. It’s that easy, so why to splurge on restaurants, enjoy them at home.