In this video, Betty demonstrates a Cajun-style shrimp saute. It is quick and easy to make and has loads of flavor.
20 Ounce, cleaned
Louisiana hot sauce
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Allow the frozen shrimp to thaw. When thawed, wash in running water and drain.
2. In a platter place the shrimps, add garlic salt and Louisiana hot sauce, mix well.
3. Cover the platter with cling wrap and place it in refrigerator for 4 hours.
4. In a skillet, heat olive oil and add the marinated shrimps. Do not add the excess juice.
5. Turn the shrimps when they are done from one side. When cooked from both sides, remove from fire.
Check out this video that shares a super simple cajun style shrimp recipe that is absolutely flavorful and appetizing. The video is wonderfully presented and uses a very few ingredients making it all the more simple to try out at home. Watch the video and give it a try.....
Calories 105 Calories from Fat 23
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.6%
Saturated Fat 0.09 g0.44%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 183.3 mg61.1%
Sodium 408.1 mg17%
Total Carbohydrates 0.96 g0.32%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 20 g40%
Vitamin A 14.5%
Vitamin C 1.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Betty's Hot And Spicy Cajun Shrimp Saute Recipe Video