Crock Pot Beef Stew is a Sunday night staple at the Stokes’ home. We make a Beef Stew Crock Pot recipe because it’s easy and a delicious meal all in one pot. My older kids always called it meat, rice, and gravy. We also have an awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe and video too, so be sure to check it out!
All purpose flour
1 Teaspoon (Tony’s Original)
Lean beef stew meat
12 Ounce (onions, bell peppers, celery & parsley)
3 Medium, peeled & quartered
1 Pound, peeled and cut
2 Tablespoon, minced
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. In a deep bowl, put the flour. Add salt and Tony's Seasoning.
2. Toss the Beef Stew meat in the flour coating on all sides. Set aside in another bowl.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a deep skillet on medium heat.
4. Brown the meat in batches on all sides.
5. In the heated and oiled Crock Pot base place meat.
6. Once all meat is browned and placed in the Crock Pot, toss in the Seasoning Blend, carrots, turnips and add the minced garlictly and season again.
7. Add in the water.
8. Cover and place Crock Pot on medium– high heat. Allow to cook for 4 hours undisturbed.
9. Serve hot over cooked rice or creamy mashed potatoes.
What can be more satisfying to the gut than a pot of piping hot stew on cold winter evenings. Beryl Stokes shares her favorite family crock pot recipe that is sure to hook you up with its rich flavors and succulence. A hearty, slow cooker recipe that surely won't disappoint.