|Plain chocolate||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Ounce, cut in small (100 Gram)|
|Dark brown sugar||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Self rising flour||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Cocoa powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Walnuts||4 Ounce, chopped (100 Gram)|
1. Grease two shallow 12.5 cm (5 inch) X 18 cm (7 inch) glass ovenproof dishes or plastic dishes. Line the base with greaseproof paper.
2. Break the chocolate into small pieces and put them into a large ovenproof glass bowl with the pieces of butter. Microwave on LOW for 3-5 minutes until the chocolate is soft and glossy on top and the butter has melted. Stir well until the mixture is smooth.
3. Stir the sugar into the chocolate mixture. Sift the flour, cocoa and salt into the bowl and add the eggs and vanilla flavouring and beat well to make a smooth batter. Stir in the walnuts.
4. Pour half of the brownie mixture into one of the prepared dishes and shield each end with a small piece of smooth foil, shiny side down. Cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes until well risen, firm to the touch and slightly moist on the surface. Give the dish a quarter turn three times during the cooking time. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
5. Remove the cling film and foil and allow the mixture to cool in the dish. Cut each cake into about twelve squares before serving.