Crunchy Apple Cobbler
|Apples||6 , quartered and stewed with 4 tablespoon sugar, cinnamon and raisins|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Put apple slices into shallow dish.
2. To make the topping sift flour and salt, rub in the butter and make a soft dough with the cold water.
3. Roll out on a well floured board to an oblong shape 1/2 inch thick.
4. Spread softened butter, sprinkle with brown sugar (shakkar) and roll into a swiss roll.
5. Cut into even slices.
6. Arrange on top of apples and bake in a hot oven for 25 to 30 minutes until well risen and golden brown in clour.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1083 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.1%
Saturated Fat 8.1 g40.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg10.8%
Sodium 269.5 mg11.2%
Total Carbohydrates 245 g81.6%
Dietary Fiber 24.4 g97.5%
Sugars 162.5 g
Protein 9 g18.8%
Vitamin A 17.3% Vitamin C 69.6%
Calcium 8.5% Iron 24.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet