Crunchy Apple Cobbler
|Apples||6 , quartered and stewed with 4 tablespoon sugar, cinnamon and raisins|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Put apple slices into shallow dish.
2. To make the topping sift flour and salt, rub in the butter and make a soft dough with the cold water.
3. Roll out on a well floured board to an oblong shape 1/2 inch thick.
4. Spread softened butter, sprinkle with brown sugar (shakkar) and roll into a swiss roll.
5. Cut into even slices.
6. Arrange on top of apples and bake in a hot oven for 25 to 30 minutes until well risen and golden brown in clour.