I build a Steak & cheese snack that ain't gonna leave anyone hungry. They are so delicious, you and your guests will want to eat more. Try this for your next party and see the response. Make sure you stock lots of ingredients, in case you need to make more!
2 , thinly sliced
1 Cup (16 tbs), devein
Provolone cheese slices
Swiss cheese slices
1 Tablespoon, finely chopped
1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree.
2. Preheat a pan with some olive oil.
3. Cut the ends of the baguette and discard. Put the baguette in the preheated oven and toast it for few minutes.
4. Cook the beef in the pan sprinkle black pepper. Toss them up and cook until they are brown from outside.
5. When the beef is done, add some shrimps and cook for 1 minute on high heat.
6. Take out the baguette from the oven and cut it open, press it from center and lay flat.
7. Add some chopped bell pepper to the meat, toss and mix, do not cook, just leave in the hot pan.
8. Lay cheese slices in inside the bun. Load the cooked meat mixture into the baguette and sprinkle spring onions.
9. Lay more cheese on top of the stuffing.
10. Cut the stuffed baguette and serve.