Spooky Halloween Treats
|For mummy turkey dog|
|Turkey sausages||500 Gram (1 package)|
|Crescent roll dough||500 Gram (1 package)|
|Yellow mustard||1 Cup (16 tbs) (as required)|
|For spider cookies|
|Oreo cookie||10 (1 halloween special package used)|
|Pull n peel twizzlers||1⁄2 Pound (1/2 bag)|
|Peanut butter chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as required)|
|Marshmallow whipped cream||10 Ounce (as required)|
|For creepy hand dip|
|Spinach dip||10 Ounce (1 jar)|
|Carrots||1 Pound, peeled, cut into half|
|Sliced almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs) (as required)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. MUMMY HOT DOG: Cut each crescent roll sheet into strips. Wrap each turkey dog with the strips to resemble a mummy.
3. Place them on a baking sheet and bake for around 15 minutes or till they turn golden brown.
4. Remove from the oven and with mustard, make the face. Set aside.
5. SPIDER COOKIES: Take an Oreo cookie and split it to expose the cream inside.
6. Take the Twizzlers and arrange them on either side to resemble legs. Place the other cookie on top and make eyes using the marshmallow cream and peanut butter chips. Set aside.
7. CREEPY HAND DIP: In a bowl, take the spinach dip. Cut carrots and coat the tip with the dip. Place an almond slice to resemble a fingernail.
8. Place the carrot fingers in the bowl with the dip.
9. Serve these Halloween treats as appetizers and enjoy.
Calories 1877 Calories from Fat 646
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 73 g113%
Saturated Fat 18.9 g94.3%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 100 mg33.3%
Sodium 3256.9 mg135.7%
Total Carbohydrates 265 g88.2%
Dietary Fiber 11.5 g45.8%
Sugars 130.2 g
Protein 47 g94.1%
Vitamin A 381.7% Vitamin C 17.9%
Calcium 19.2% Iron 49.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet