Rich Shrimp And Tomato Creole
|Chopped green pepper||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Parsley flakes||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned tomatoes||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme leaves||4|
|Frozen shrimp||10 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Melt butter in a deep 3-quart non-metallic casserole 30 (40) seconds in Microwave Oven.
2 Add green pepper, onion and celery.
3. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir occasionally.
4. Add flour and parsley flakes and stir until well blended.
5. Stir in tomatoes and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 (4) minutes.
6. Add remaining ingredients and stir to blend.
7. Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 5 (6/4) minutes or until shrimp are pink and tender. Do not overcook as shrimp will become tough. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes before serving.