Homemade Almond Roca
|Almonds||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Hershey chocolate||7 Ounce, chopped finely|
|Butter||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Chop together chocolate and almonds before hand.
2. Spread half of the almond mixture on a cookie sheet.
3. In a large microwave proof bowl, put sugar and butter.
4. Microwave it on high for 3 minutes. Take out stir to mix.
5. Put back in microwave and cook another 3 minutes. Take out and whisk for 2-3 minutes until the butter and sugar is incorporated and mixture is thick and creamy.
6. Put back in microwave for 6 1/2 minutes. Take out and pour over the chocolate/almond mixture on the cookie sheet.
7. Spread out the sugar/butter mixture with a spatula, top with remaining chocolate/almond mixture, spreading all over.
8. Gently pat down and put in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
9.Cut into pieces and enjoy, and serve as desired, this also makes for great home made gifts.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7425 Calories from Fat 4916
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 563 g866.5%
Saturated Fat 276.8 g1384.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1011.4 mg337.1%
Sodium 205.5 mg8.6%
Total Carbohydrates 567 g189%
Dietary Fiber 39.3 g157.1%
Sugars 502.9 g
Protein 78 g155.3%
Vitamin A 225% Vitamin C
Calcium 121.7% Iron 59.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet