Amish white bread recipe is a good recipe for those who love home baked white bread. This recipe is from the Amish cookbook. Bake the bread when you are bored of readymade store bread and want a change. Enjoy the Amish white bread....
2 Cup (32 tbs) (for making dough)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
Bread flour/All purpose flour
6 Cup (96 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
Non stick spray/Vegetable oil
4 Dash, divided (For greasing)
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Grease loaf pans with vegetable oil.
2. In an electric dough mixer, mix sugar, water and yeast and let it sit for 10 minutes.
3. Add vegetable oil and salt to the yeast and slowly add flour. Start mixing with dough hook and make a dough.
4. Grease a bowl, and knead dough for a few minutes. And cover the dough with a moist cloth. Let it rest for about an hour in a warm place. Punch it down and knead for a few more minutes.
5. Divide the dough into two. Make sure there is no air pocket. Roll it flat using a rolling pin. Shape it in loaf shape. Place the dough in prepared loaf pan and allow to raise for 30 minutes. Repeat the process with remaining dough.
6. Bake the dough at 350 F for 30 minutes.
7. Slice the bread and serve with hot coffee.
Are you bored with readymade store bread and need some change, then this amazing video is a must watch for you. This simple white bread recipe is a great recipe for all those who would love to make their own home baked stuff. See this interesting and step by step video that all of you would surely enjoy. Happy baking!