Todd Wilbur On Gayle King Show Part 2 is a clear proof of how well Todd turns clones commercial food. He make Snicker bars and stuffed crust Pizza and they tasted as good as snicker bars and Pizza hut's stuffed crust Pizza. The audience at Todd Wilbur On Gayle King Show Part 2 liked the taste of these two foods made by Todd and recipes were clear winners. Watch this video if you have a doubt and find snicker bar recipe below.
3 Tablespoon (divided)
Light corn syrup
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄2 Teaspoon (to taste)
3 Cup (48 tbs), powdered
35 , unwrapped (Kraft)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (dry roasted)
12 Ounce (2 bags)
1. With the mixer on high speed, combine 1 tablespoon water, corn syrup, butter, vanilla, peanut butter, and salt until creamy.
2. Slowly add the powdered sugar.
3. When the mixture has the consistency of a dough, remove it from the bowl with your hands and press it into a lightly greased 9 x 9-inch pan.
4. Set this in the refrigerator.
5. Melt the caramels in a small pan with 2 tablespoons of water over low heat.
6. When the caramel mix is soft, mix in the peanuts.
7. Pour this mixture over the refrigerated nougat in the pan. Let this cool in the refrigerator.
8. When the refrigerated mixture is firm, melt the chocolate over low heat in a double broiler or in a microwave oven set on high for 2 minutes. Stir halfway through cooking time.
9. When the mixture in the pan has hardened, cut it into 4 x 1-inch section.
10. Set each chunk onto a fork and dip into the melted chocolate.
11. Tap the fork against the side of the bowl or pan to knock off any excess chocolate. 12. Then place the chunks on waxed paper to cool at room temperature (less than 70°F). This could take several hours, but the bars will set best this way.
13. Serve the chocolate bars either whole or cut into 2.
You can speed up the process by placing the bars in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
If you would like to clone commercial food in your kitchen a la Gayle King style, this recipe video would help you. Todd Wilbur shares a recipe that is a clear winner, so far replicating the store-bought pizza. Try this and we are sure you will be hooked to t for good.