Todd Wilbur On Gayle King's Show Part 1
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (warm)|
|Yeast||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Bread flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Mozzarella string cheese sticks||8 Ounce|
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF/200ºC.
1. Take warm water in a bowl, add yeast and sugar, keep aside for 5 minutes.
2. In another bowl, take the bread flour and make a well.
3. Add salt, pour in the olive oil and mix.
4. Add the yeast mixture to the flour and mix to form a dough.
5. Keep the dough in a tupperware container and let it sit in a warm place for 2 hours.
6. After 2 hours, punch the dough and pop it in the refrigerator and keep it overnight or 2-3 nights is also fine.
7. Take the refrigerated dough and roll it in a large circle.
8. Place the mozzarella cheese sticks all over the edge of the pizza base.
9. Damp the edges of the dough with water using a brush and fold the edges over to cover the cheese.
10. In the center spread the sauce, cheese and cut bell pepper, tomotaoes or onions, whatever vegetables suit you.
11. Bake it in the oven at 475 degrees for 15 minutes.
12. Slice the pizza into desired pieces and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Calories 487 Calories from Fat 176
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 44.8 mg14.9%
Sodium 1097.6 mg45.7%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.6%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 23 g46.5%
Vitamin A 7.7% Vitamin C 0.08%
Calcium 30.4% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet