Todd Wilbur On Gayle King Show Part 1 unravels a secret recipe, stuffed crust pizza. We all wonder how the Pizza guys manage to stuff the cheese inside the pizza crust. Well, its very simple, Todd Wilbur On Gayle King Show Part 1 explains and shows how simply this is made. Give this recipe a try and enjoy homemade stuffed crust pizza.
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (warm)
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)
2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
Mozzarella string cheese sticks
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF/200ºC.
1. Take warm water in a bowl, add yeast and sugar, keep aside for 5 minutes.
2. In another bowl, take the bread flour and make a well.
3. Add salt, pour in the olive oil and mix.
4. Add the yeast mixture to the flour and mix to form a dough.
5. Keep the dough in a tupperware container and let it sit in a warm place for 2 hours.
6. After 2 hours, punch the dough and pop it in the refrigerator and keep it overnight or 2-3 nights is also fine.
7. Take the refrigerated dough and roll it in a large circle.
8. Place the mozzarella cheese sticks all over the edge of the pizza base.
9. Damp the edges of the dough with water using a brush and fold the edges over to cover the cheese.
10. In the center spread the sauce, cheese and cut bell pepper, tomotaoes or onions, whatever vegetables suit you.
11. Bake it in the oven at 475 degrees for 15 minutes.
12. Slice the pizza into desired pieces and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Have you wondered what makes the pizza at Gayle King so lip-smackingly delicious? Well, the secret is out. Todd Wilbur shows you how to make stuffed crust pizza at home just like Gayle King. Try replicating this recipe at home and enjoy bistro-style homemade stuffed crust pizza.
Todd Wilbur On Gayle King's Show Part 1 Recipe Video