Pear cobbler is a fresh fruit dessert that’s simple to make, healthy and delicious. Savor crisp pears inside thick crusty pastry after a family meal. This is a great cobbler recipe as it’s made with an unusual fruit like pears. Watch the video to find out how simply we make pear cobbler and how delicious it looks.
7 Cup (112 tbs), peeled and sliced
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
Juice of lemon
1 Pinch, ground
1 Cup (16 tbs)
All purpose flour
1 Cup (16 tbs) (250 Milliliter)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1. In large bowl, put together pears with brown sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and nutmeg and toss gently.
2. Into an 8-inch (2 L) square glass baking dish, pour the mixture.
3. In bowl, whisk together flour; sugar; baking powder; baking soda and salt.
4. Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, crumble the butter.
5. In a measuring cup, stir lemon rind into buttermilk; drizzle over flour mixture, stirring with fork to form soft, sticky dough.
6. Spoon dough in 9 evenly spaced mounds over fruit.
7. Bake in 400°F (200°C) oven for about 35 minutes until bubbly and topping is light golden and no longer doughy underneath when lifted with spoon.
For more information please visit: www.legourmet.tv This video is a creation of Legourmettv. You can visit legourmet for complete recipes, and more videos.
All of you, who miss the gorgeous taste and aroma of freshly baked pear cobbler made by your mom or grand mom - here is the easy recipe. Now you too can bake this pear cobble at your own oven, whenever you wish. Learn from experienced chef and prove your baking skill to your family and friends.