Bangers And Mash In Guinness Beer
|Potato||5 , cut into quarters|
|Onion||4 , coarsely chopped|
|Salt||1 Tablespoon (Boiled in salt water)|
|Grapeseed oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Guinness stout beer||660 Milliliter|
1. In a deep pan, pour 5 cups water and add in salt. Add in potatoes, cook until potatoes turn tender.
2. In another deep pan pour Guinness stout beer, add bangers, bring to a boil.
3. In a skillet, heat grapeseed oil, add butter(1 Tablespoon), allow to melt, add onion, cook until they turn brown, stirring occasionally.
4. Transfer the bangers to the skillet with onions, brown the bangers, flip when done from one side.
5. In a pan, heat some cream and butter(2 Tablespoons), add potatoes and pepper, using a masher, mash the potatoes.
6. In an individual serving plate, place 3 to 4 tablespoons of mashed potatoes, place bangers with brown onions onto the mash and serve.