Monkey bread is an American breakfast dish. It is very sticky and gooey to be pulled and eaten with hands. This act of pulling and eating has got Money bread its name. The other names it has are African coffee cake, Pinch me cake. This is an extremely easy recipe to try and make, just like our kid chefs on the show do.
4 (Ready Made)
1 Cup (16 tbs), melted
4 Cup (64 tbs)
Butterscotch pudding mix
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Cut each of the biscuits in half. Melt the butter.
3. Roll each piece of biscuit into a ball, dip in melted butter, roll in dry mixture.
4. Put them piece by piece into a bundt cake pan.
5. Repeat until done. You can pour any butter or dry mix left over on top of the bread.
6. Bake for about 45 minutes at 350 or until browned and cooked through.
For more information please visit: http://www.mealsinarush.com/