Chef Tawnya Rush shows how to cook healthy and quick meals over a TV show. She demonstrates easy ways to cook breakfast and a caterpillar sandwich that can be carried along or eaten in a rush. Kids and family members love these recipes and can be involved into cooking.
1 Tablespoon (Red And Green Colored)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 , sliced lengthwise
2 , crushed
1. Crack 2 eggs in a ziploc bag plastic bag and sqeeze them.
2. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Boil water in a pan. Seal the bag and put it in water.
4. Let it cook for 10-15 minutes or until done.
5. Serve it in a plate.
1. Cut bread slices with a cookie cutter.
2. Spread mustard sauce, mayonnaise on it.
3. Cut cheese slices and tuna slices with cookie cutter.
4. Arrange the bread and other ingredients like a caterpillar.
5. Place carrot sticks for catepillar legs and olives for its eyes.
6. Put some chopped broccoli around to make bushes.
7. Serve the sandwich.
For more information please visit: http://www.mealsinarush.com/
Your favorite chef Tawnya Rush is on a television show and she is showing how to prepare a complete breakfast for a family. It’s not a messy job and you can even get your kids to help you. First, she makes an omelette in a zip lock bag, that's so convenient as it doesn't need any pan or bowl for beating eggs and its fat free. Secondly she makes a caterpillar sandwich which even your kids can make. So, watch this video with your entire family and enjoy a heavy breakfast before starting your day.