1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a baking pan and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mash the banana. Add sugar and vegan butter or margarine and mix well.
3. In a small bowl mix the egg replacer with water and add into the mixture. Add the flour, baking soda and nuts. Mix well and transfer the dough into the prepared pan.
4. Make deep crease in the middle and bake at 325 Degree F for one hour.
5. Slice the banana bread into pieces and serve.
A Vegan banana bread makes a nice breakfast item or a picnic snack. The video has a simple, easy to follow recipe for the bread that gets unique moistness due to banana and added crunch because of the nuts, added to the batter.