Vegan Banana Nut Bread
|For vegan egg replacer|
|Egg replacer||3 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegan butter/Vegan margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Nuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped finely|
|Oil||1 Teaspoon (For greasing)|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (For dusting)|
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a baking pan and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mash the banana. Add sugar and vegan butter or margarine and mix well.
3. In a small bowl mix the egg replacer with water and add into the mixture. Add the flour, baking soda and nuts. Mix well and transfer the dough into the prepared pan.
4. Make deep crease in the middle and bake at 325 Degree F for one hour.
5. Slice the banana bread into pieces and serve.
Calories 398 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.3%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g12.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.04 mg0.01%
Sodium 277.5 mg11.6%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.4%
Sugars 29.2 g
Protein 10 g19.3%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet