Boston butt pork roast is a dish that can be made in many ways. The easiest way is to roast it in oven and serve it with nice tasty sauce. You may add vegetables and seasoning of your choice. This video shows one such recipe of Boston Buttt Pork Roast and gravy. Enjoy....
1. Mix salt, pepper, garlic powder and thyme.
2. Rub this mixture on the roast nicely.
3. Put the roast in a baking pan.
4. Rub some oregano over it.
5. Cover the roast with a foil.
6. Preheat ove at 425 F.
7. Bake it for 2-4 hours or until done.
8. Let it rest for 20 minutes.