|Broiling chicken||1 , cut into pieces|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onions||2 Medium, sliced|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, diced|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Canned tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Undrained)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole kernel corn||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Frozen lima beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), Defrosted (1 Package)|
1. Sprinkle the chicken with one teaspoon of the salt and paprika.
2. In a deep kettle heat the butter and brown the chicken on all sides. Add the onions and green pepper and cook until the onion is transparent.
3. Add the water, the tomatoes with their liquid, the parsley, remaining salt, the Tabasco and Worcestershire and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce the heat and simmer for thirty minutes.
4. Add the corn and lima beans and cook twenty minutes longer.
5. Blend the flour with a little cold water and gradually stir into the stew. Cook, stirring, ten minutes longer.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3965 Calories from Fat 1935
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 216 g332.2%
Saturated Fat 77.2 g386%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1125.9 mg375.3%
Sodium 7784.6 mg324.4%
Total Carbohydrates 164 g54.7%
Dietary Fiber 30.6 g122.5%
Sugars 27.9 g
Protein 336 g672.4%
Vitamin A 208.6% Vitamin C 465.3%
Calcium 58.3% Iron 165.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet