|Broiling chicken||1 , cut into pieces|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onions||2 Medium, sliced|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, diced|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Canned tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Undrained)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole kernel corn||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Frozen lima beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), Defrosted (1 Package)|
1. Sprinkle the chicken with one teaspoon of the salt and paprika.
2. In a deep kettle heat the butter and brown the chicken on all sides. Add the onions and green pepper and cook until the onion is transparent.
3. Add the water, the tomatoes with their liquid, the parsley, remaining salt, the Tabasco and Worcestershire and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce the heat and simmer for thirty minutes.
4. Add the corn and lima beans and cook twenty minutes longer.
5. Blend the flour with a little cold water and gradually stir into the stew. Cook, stirring, ten minutes longer.