Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a trip to the State of Kansas, the birthplace of an American classic - the slider or miniburger. Join her as she creates the perfect appetizer for any occasion - soy bacon avocado seafood sliders that are sure to send your taste buds over the rainbow!
2 Pound (Mix of salmon, shrimp, pacific cod and sea scallops)
8 Medium, slice
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slice (Lightly sautéed)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Avocado/Guacamole from a can
1 Medium, scooped
1 Medium, juice and zest
Salt and pepper
5 Tablespoon (For frying)
32 Tablespoon (2 tbspn Per serviing)
16 Small (Dinner rolls)
1) In a bowl mix all the spices in the processed sea food with cilantro and panko crumbs.
2) Add lightly sautéed onions, pepper and salt and blend.
3) Add lemon zest and lemon juice and blend. Leave for 15mins.
4) Cook soy bacon as per directions on the box.
5) Heat oil on a pan and shape the mixture into 2 ounce patties and grill the burgers on a medium high.
6) Lightly toast the buns in the same pan.
7) Plate the burgers with shredded cheese on top of your choice of mini buns and slice of soy bacon, a patty for each burger.