Blueberry Cobbler is a very simple recipe but tastes fabulous. One can use fresh blueberries or frozen ones but they should be of very good quality. Follow the video and make your own Blueberry Cobbler, you can make many other variations of cobbler recipe using raspberry, black berry, peaches, plum or any other fruit. This dish is absolutely incredible and a must try for everyone.
1 Pound, frozen
Corn starch/2 tablespoon bread flour
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Of The Size Of Cobbler Dish)
Cornstarch/Breadflour 2 tbls
1. In a bowl, place blueberries, add sugar, then corn starch and little bit of vanilla; mix well.
2. Into a cobbler dish, pour the blueberry mixture.
3. Add some organic butter over the blueberry mixture.
4. Cover the blueberry mixture with a very simple cobbler.
5. Make the cobbler using bread flour, butter, little bit of cream, some baking powder and some baking soda.
6. Cobbler is molded to the size of cobbler dish.
7. Lay the cobbler over the blueberry and press it inside to cover the blueberries completely.
8. Place the dish in oven and bake at 350 degree for 30-40 minutes until the top is golden brown.
9. Scoop out a spoon full of blueberry cobbler and some syrup as well and top it with some creme fraiche before serving.
Tantalizingly tempting and delicious, blueberry cobbler is one delicacy that can't be missed. Keith Snow uses fresh blueberries to make this dessert, but you can use frozen ones too. This recipe is deliciously simple to make and makes for an irresistible sweet treat.