|Eggs||4 , separated|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Raspberry jelly||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Frozen raspberries||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 10 1/2 x 1 5 1/2 jelly roll pan and place waxed paper on top.
2. Beat egg yolks and sugar together till creamy. Add vanilla.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
4. Add flour gradually to the egg mixture. Beat until smooth.
5. Whip egg whites till stiff peaks form. Fold into flour batter.
6. Pour into jelly roll pan and bake for 1 3 minutes.
7. Loosen edges as soon as cake comes from the oven. Place a sheet of waxed paper on top of the pan and turn over. Let cool.
8. When cool, spread on jelly and roll up.
9. Melt gelatin in two tablespoons hot water.
10. Whip 1 cup cream to stiff peaks. Add raspberries and gelatin.
11. Cut jelly roll in '1/4 slices. Line a round mold or bowl and pour in the raspberry cream. Put the mold in the refrigerator till cream has set.
12. Loosen mold and turn upside down