Fruity Cole Slaw
|Shredded cabbage||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Pineapple pieces||1 Can (10 oz), drained and chopped|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Line a bowl with the lettuce.
2. Mix the cabbage, pineapple, celery, and marshmallows, cut into pieces. Peel, core, and chop one apple and add to the cabbage mixture.
3. Core but do not peel the second apple, cut into slices, and brush with lemon juice.
4. Add mayonnaise to the cabbage mixture, toss all together lightly, and put into the bowl.
5. Garnish with the apple slices. This goes well with barbecued ham or pork.