|White bread slices||12 , crusts removed|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, softened|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Salt||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Spread both sides of bread slices with softened butter. Place half of the bread in one layer in a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch (3-quart) baking dish; reserve remainder.
2. Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over bread.
3. Cover with remaining bread slices and the remainder of the cheese.
4. Beat remaining ingredients together until frothy and blended. Pour over all. Let stand 1 hour.
5. Bake at 325Â°F for 45 minutes, or until puffed and browned.
Calories 274 Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.2%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g52.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 136.8 mg45.6%
Sodium 808.9 mg33.7%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.45 g1.8%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 14 g27.7%
Vitamin A 14.6% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 34.5% Iron 2.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet