Hawaiian Loco Moco
|Ground beef||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onions||2 Tablespoon (Diced For Gravy)|
|Green onions||2 Tablespoon (Diced For Garnish)|
|Beef broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cornstarch slurry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, combine the ground beef and onions. Break and add an egg into the beef, mix well.
2) Shape the mixture into 2 patties.
3) In a rice cooker, add 2 cups of rice and water, just an inch above the rice and switch on.
4) In a saucepan, melt 1 tbsp butter, saute the onions, then pour the beef broth and simmer for 5 minutes.
5) Add the corn starch slurry, and simmer until the gravy is slightly thickened.
6) Grill the beef patties in a grill machine until cooked.
7) In a pan, prepare two sunny side ups with the eggs.
8) Spoon the cooked rice in a bowl, place the beef patty over the rice, top over with the sunny side up and pour over the gravy.
9) Garnish with the green onions and serve immediately.
Please see video My Videos and recipes are also available on youtube. Pls click here to check out the channel on youtube.