Classic Loco Moco
28 Sep 2009
Loco moco is a part of Hawaiian cuisine though, it has been altered to fit the Japanese cuisine. It consists of sticky rice, hamburger patty, gravy and eggs. The dish makes small but complete meal. Loco moco is cheap and easy dish to buy.
|Ground beef||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cajun seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. Add cajun seasoning and worcestershire sauce to beef and mix well.
2. Make a pattie of it and fry from both sides until done.
3. Crack and beat egg. Fry it.
4. Put rice in a bowl and place pattie over it.
5. Put the egg and gravy on it.
Are you looking for a complete meal in one dish? Try Loco Moco. This recipe from Hawaaiian cuisine has been altered to form a part of Japanese cuisine. It has rice, hamburger patty, eggs and gravy and is a very filling meal by itself.
Classic Loco Moco Recipe