How To Make Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Beignets
|Lukewarm water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Active dry yeast||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Bread flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Nutella/Jam /any kind of filling you fancy||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||3 Tablespoon (for dusting)|
- In a small bowl, combine water, sugar, yeast and allow to sit until frothy.
- In another bowl, beat egg. Add salt, milk, butter and whisk well.
- Add flour gradually and mix well. Knead on a floured surface until the dough turns into a ball.
- Grease oil inside bowl and place dough ball into it. Cover with a cling film and allow to sit for 2-3 hours or until dough rises.
- In a skillet, heat oil to 350°F/160°C.
- Uncover dough and roll on floured surface to ¼” thick sheet and cut into squares. Deep fry beignets and drain excess oil using paper towels.
- Fill nutella into piping bag and fill into beignets as shown in the video.
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories 560 Calories from Fat 213
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.6%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 41 mg13.7%
Sodium 174.1 mg7.3%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g25%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.9%
Sugars 37.2 g
Protein 11 g22.1%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 7.5% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet