My Roasted Red Bell Pepper soup recipe is the perfect solution for cold weather blues! Featuring roasted red bell peppers, roasted garlic and onions, purred to a creaminess that just can’t be beat. Learn how to make Roasted Red Bell Pepper Soup Cooking Outdoors on the Grill!
Red bell pepper
6 , cut into half and deseeded
3 Medium, diced
Chicken stock/Vegetable stock
6 Cup (96 tbs)
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Place the red bell peppers and garlic on the grill and roast them.
3. In a large pot, pour the oil and add onion, bay leaves and thyme saute lightly.
4. Pour in the chicken stock and season it with hot sauce, salt and pepper.
5. Remove the capsicum and garlic from the grill and peel them.
6. Put the peeled capsicum and garlic in to the soup. Stir and allow to simmer.
7. Remove the bay leaves and thyme sprigs from the soup. Using a hand blender, blend the soup well.
8. Pour in the heavy cream and lightly stir. Allow to cook for a few more minutes before you serve it.