1. Whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, stone ground mustard and chopped dill until well combined.
2. Drop in raisins, mix together and set the dressing aside.
3. In a large bowl take purple cabbage, white cabbage, carrot, red bell pepper and red onions. Mix them well.
4. Pour the dressing over the coleslaw and toss it all together.
5. Drop in more raisins and serve.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 255 Calories from Fat 201
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.4%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 105.6 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.6%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 2 g3.7%
Vitamin A 79.6%
Vitamin C 85%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet