|Pork loin||4 Pound , butterflied|
|Chopped carrots||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped beans||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm) , chopped|
|Cooked wild rice||2 1/2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Chopped black cherries||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For marmalade sauce|
|Orange marmalade||9 Ounce|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Sriracha sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|For grilled cesar salad|
|Romaine lettuce head||2 , cut lengthwise|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan||6 Teaspoon (For garnish)|
|Croutons||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For grilled peach dessert|
|Balsamic vinegar||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pure maple syrup||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Blackberry jam||3 Tablespoon|
|Peaches||3 , pitted and halved|
1. Get the grill ready for cooking. Bring the temperature upto 350 F.
For Pork loin
1. Melt butter in a skillet and saute some chopped carrots, celery and beans. When the vegetables have softened, add chopped garlic and wild rice.
2. Let everything get heated through. Add chopped black cherries and mix it all well. Remove from heat and let the stuffing cool down.
3. Put the stuffing in the center of the pork loin and roll it up. Secure with butcher's twine.
4. Place the pork loin over indirect heat on the grill and let it cook.
5. Meanwhile heat a skillet on stove to. Add orange marmalade, brown sugar, sriracha sauce and honey. Stir and cook until everything comes together. Simmer for some time until the glaze is reduced a bit.
6. Start to glaze the pork loin, repeat every 15 minutes and continue to cook the loin until the internal meat temperature reaches about 155 to 160 F.
7. Pull the pork loin when done.
For Cesar Salad
8. While the pork is getting cooked, drizzle olive oil on lettuce head. Place the lettuce over the grill and char it. Trim off the end.
For Grilled Peach Dessert
9. Heat together balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, black pepper, vanilla and blackberry jam together. Keep stirring to cook the glaze.
10. Place the peaches cut side down on direct heat over the grill and cook for sometime to get nice grill marks.
11. Transfer the peaches to a pan over indirect heat. Drop in spoonful of glaze over the peaches. Close the lid and cook them for about 20 minutes.
12. Place the grilled lettuce on a serving dish. Drizzle some salad dressing and top it with croutons.
13. Slice and place a pork loin on the plate as well followed by grilled peaches.