8 year old Jana (pronounced Yana) teaches us how to make a simple almond milk that can be used in lots of other recipes too:)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1. In a blender, add the almonds.
2. Pour in the water.
3. Blend well into a smooth paste.
4. Place a muslin sieve on a bowl and pour in the blended almonds.
5. Bring the cloth together, wring it and squeeze out every bit of the liquid.
6. Pour in a container and use for drinking or for adding to other recipes.
Soak the almonds in a little hot water for sometime before peeling them.
Use a ratio of 1:3 between the almonds and water for making almond milk.