Gluten Free Crepes
|Sorghum flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flax meal||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Almond milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tapioca flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sweet rice flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon ((to taste))|
|Strawberry jelly||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients and take out 1/3rd of the flour mixture.
2. In a large cup, mix the wet ingredients and add it to 1/3rd of the dry ingredient mixture; whisk well to mix.
3. Heat a flat pan and pour one ladle full of batter, swirl it around to make a thin crepe.
4. Cook until the crepe is slightly brown and comes off the pan easily.
5. Apply strawberry jelly to the crepe, roll, cut and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1134 Calories from Fat 278
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48.3%
Saturated Fat 11.9 g59.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 234.1 mg78%
Sodium 508.2 mg21.2%
Total Carbohydrates 190 g63.2%
Dietary Fiber 11 g44.2%
Sugars 63.1 g
Protein 26 g52.6%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 33.2% Iron 26.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet